Saturday, July 12, 2014

Women as Monsters

"To have to fight the instincts - that is the definition of decadence: as long as life is ascending, happiness equals instinct." - Nietzsche


That is not an insult, just an observation.

I've been interested in monsters since I was a little kid. That's why I know monsters can be benign, and that the word "monster" means "a warning" and "demonstration."

When I was 19 my ex-girlfriend called from 300 miles away, sobbing and hysterical just as soon as I answered the phone. My father just looked at me and said nothing. She was hysterical because she was so alone and hadn't met anyone. No friends.

I calmed her down and she was okay when she hung up.

Soon after, she met some friends, including a boyfriend.

Later, I ended up seeing a woman who turned out to be schizophrenic. When I left she collapsed completely - including admitting herself to the hospital.

Why was I not surprised?

These women were a warning and a demonstration. When women don't have relationships - home, husband and children - they go nuts. Career women? Nuts. If they can't nurture - nuts.

Nietzsche once made the comment that Instinct is our greatest intelligence. He had a point, and it's a big one. Many men have the instinct to fix, repair, discover, invent. That instinct has been warped by society, and many men have become lost. They've been taught their instincts are wrong.

Many women have the instinct to nurture, and it has been warped.

After all, girls play with dolls, and boys, with things. Modern society is trying to warp those things. Unfortunately, they can be warped, just the way healthy, happy dog can be warped by raising it in a cage.

Men and women been messed up to the point they don't know how to have good relationships with each other.

And when they are warped, people become monsters. Not horrible monsters (although sometimes they are) but the kind of monsters who are warnings and demonstrations that things are not as they should be, and instead are very, very wrong.

3 comments:

Retrenched said...

I think you're onto something here.

The percentage of women who have never been married is at an all time high, in the US anyway. So is the percentage of women who are popping antidepressants like tic tacs. Coincidence?

Glen Filthie said...

Good work Bob. Women NEED the home, the family and husband - even if leftists have convinced them otherwise.
So it goes for men too. We NEED jobs to work at, families to protect and provide for just as we need food and oxygen. I have been on pogey when I fell on tough times and was between jobs. The financial aspect was the least of the problem - it was the psychological. I (and most men I know) cannot handle being idle and unproductive. A man is better off picking cotton as a slave rather than languishing on the dole.
It is coming up on time to push back against the leftists and the progs. That should be done good and hard if you ask me.

mark said...

I'm reminded of a documentary I saw about 9/11. An airline security person who checked Mohamed Atta in before the attacks noticed he fit the profile and demeanor of a terrorist. The employee did nothing about it, fearful he would be called a racist if he listened to instinct.